Thursday, July 29, 2010

Abundant Life!


Dear Lord, forgive me for any time that I may have rolled my eyes or listened half-heartedly to other Grandma's as they showed pictures and waxed on-and-on about the wonders of their grandchildren. I so completely understand them, now. Thank-you for giving these little people gifts at this point in my life: gifts that add purpose and meaning to existence and gifts that fulfill your promise that we will have life, and have it to the FULL (John 10:10)! My cup runneth over with joy. Surely heaven is filled with precious child-like people, innocent, inquisitive, energetic (well--maybe not that energetic!), sensitive, and loving. Help me to be the SuSu that loves, listens, and gently leads. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. The boys had an AMAZING time with you guys! They miss you already.

    ReplyDelete